Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Funfetti & Sprite cupcakes - from Pinterest

I tried a new cupcake recipe from Pinterest a couple weeks ago because the photo made them look so yum-licious!  You take a can of Sprite Zero and a box of Funfetti Cake Mix and bake the mixture.  Then, make frosting from Cool Whip and two small boxes of French Vanilla Jell-O Pudding.  Sounded easy enough for me!  And we were bringing birthday treats to work that week, so I tried them out.  

Yummy in my oven!



Here's a picture of the frosting mix.

Result: Just okay.

They turned out to be okay, not great. I think the biggest problem was that the frosting wilted a bit; I should've put them in the fridge immediately after frosting them and then writing the letters later. Overall, I probably wouldn't make them again, but they could be handy for a low-ish calorie snack.  
  
I used some icing that I had at home to write Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know you were here!

You will also enjoy...