Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Photos as promised

Last week, I cleaned out the cabinet that holds all of our cleaning supplies.  This cabinet was stuffed to the max with bottles and cans of different chemicals and we were actually using a whopping three!  The door handle had broken off and it was a fairly large cabinet, so we decided to get rid of it and streamline our mudroom area.

This is just one group of bottles that came out of the cabinet
Forgot to take 'before' pics, but here's how the space looks now.  Definitely less cluttered! I'm going to get rid of that cardboard box full of plastic bags once I get a hanging bag holder.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your visit to my post "Email and Coupons" - I have not used ModPodge, so do not know - but you could sure try. Something I probably should know how to use ... sorry I'm not much help with your question!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know you were here!

You will also enjoy...